In fact, Umrah is non-obligatory pilgrimage (Ibadah) but it has incredible meaning in Islam. The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said Umrah is the atonement of all previous sins.
However, Muslims should perform it if they are financially and bodily fit as the Prophet of God said, if the person is capable in all aspect he/she must visit the Kaaba once in life.
However, it can be accomplished in every time of the year, so it is a great blessing and big opportunity from Allah (SWT) for redemption.
Therefore, if you get an opportunity to perform Umrah through any Five Star Umrah Deals from UK which is the best deal, so you must have knowledge about the rites of Umrah.
Plenty of pilgrims make their plans in the month of Ramadan to perform Umrah as they realize the blessings of this sacred month because Allah (SWT) showers His blessings upon the earth throughout the Ramadan.
Also, the Holy Quran was happening to reveal in this blessed month, therefore Allah (SWT) immense likes Ramadan.
As Ramadan starts, so meanwhile all the bad spirits are arrested and put into the cells in the month, thus there are very fewer chances to astray the man into wrong ways by them.
Moreover, pilgrims are in the sympathetic condition in the month of Ramadan, so Allah (SWT) surely accepts their pray and regards with huge reward even equal to Hajj.
So, if you want to get the Hajj’s equal reward, then Ramadan Umrah Packages will increase your virtues.
Because after recalling the tests, pilgrims feel the real motive of life and make the strong promise (Taubah) not to do gain any sin either minor or major.
That’s why it is said that when someone performs the Umrah flawless he/she takes the new birth. As Allah’s Apostle said that Umrah is the atonement of all previous sins.
However, Umrah must be in pure Niyyah for salvation but not for showoff because several people waste the reward of Umrah because of realizing their prominence in the front of others.
Allah (SWT) rains of blessing on that person who earns virtues in extremely hidden ways.
- In the very first you should wear the Ihram as you enter the holy sanctuary of Mecca.
- You should do Niyyah of Umrah.
- You must kiss the black stone or touch or pointing if there is a huge crowd.
- Make circumambulations (Tawaf) as anti-clockwise around the Kaaba.
- Prayers are not allowed during the Tawaf.
- You must make a semi-circle around the Kaaba section
- Cover your right shoulder till the end.
- Two short prayers are compulsory after the completion of Tawaf at Maqam e Ibrahim.
- Make the seven circles at Safa & Marwa
- After Sa’y head shaving is compulsory for men and for a woman, they should cut hair one or two centimeters.
- For women, Ihram is not required as a whole but should cover properly.
- During the menstrual cycles, women are not allowed to perform Umrah.
- Al-Idhtebaa and Al-Raml are not enforced for a woman pilgrims.
- Talbeeyah-said in a low voice
- Makeup is not strictly prohibited
- The women should not veil her face.